New Clients Welcome

inspire.connect.motivate.celebrate

If you are currently experiencing a mental health crisis, please contact the Mental Health Mobile Crisis Team: 902-429-8167 or 1-888-429-8167 

Untitled design (3).jpg
 

Fall Fundraising Campaign

#GivingTuesday2022 was a huge success, we reached 70% of our goal, and have enough funds to send two people through mental health counselling that could otherwise not afford it. We'll be back in the Spring to raise the other 30% of our goal. #MentalHealthMatters

Fall Fundraising Campaign (20).jpg
 

TEAM

Lesley McCuaig, BKin, MA, RCT-C

I am a graduate of the Masters of Arts in Counselling Psychology program at Yorkville University.  My background in business administration exposed me to people from all aspects of society and helped me realize I could be using my strengths to benefit others.  I have a passion for health and wellness and in particular Mental Health and Addictions.  Through volunteer work and life experience my interest has grown so I embarked on the path to inspire, connect, motivate, and celebrate Mental Health through counselling and advocacy work.

E5FAF331-C8F3-4973-BDD3-47185C9F2ECA.jpeg
 

Services

At Coastal Hope Counselling we aim to help you overcome the obstacles or mental health challenges that you currently face.  We offer online session only at this time to persons over the age of 18.  Whether that be grief, trauma, addictions, psychosis, anxiety, or depression, we are here to help.  We utilize the following counselling theories to inform our practice.

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
The Triphasic Approach to Trauma Counselling
Solution-Focused Therapy
Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
Person-Centered Therapy

Colleagues Working in Office

15-Minute Consultation

Free

Contact us today for your free 15 minute consultation to see if our counselling services are a good fit for you.

Organized Desk

30-Minute Telehealth Session

$60+HST

Looking for a check-in, or a brief consultation with a counselling therapist.  If so, pick this option.

Laptop

60-Minute Telehealth Session

$120+HST

Looking for a tradition 60 minute session, if so, this is the best option for you.

 

Let's Connect

lesleymccuaig@gmail.com
1-902-209-0877
License #RCT-C22-072